Engagement Engine powers several cross-platform capabilities including:
- real-time marketing
- contextual personalization
- real user monitoring (RUM) for performance.
To power these capabilities, all components of the Mobify Platform send anonymized data to the Engagement Engine.
Why should I send data to the Engagement Engine?
As part of the any implementation of the Mobify platform, Mobify tracks a variety of events in the Engagement Engine. Events include actions that Shoppers initiate, as well as actions that happen as part of a browser or application preparing for Shopper interaction. Event data that is collected is used for several functions:
- Monitoring key metrics to detect major issues such as outages, page breakages and performance issues. These key metrics also factor into Mobify Success Services to provide additional strategic guidance and business reviews.
- Anonymized user behavior that powers Engagement Marketing capabilities such as audience targeting and real-time interactions.
- Key business-level, engagement and adoption metrics that allow teams to monitor and adjust key tactics and campaigns via business dashboards.
The ability to continuously improve the mobile experience is based on the availability and accuracy of data within the Engagement Engine.